Regents parent Council (RPC)
All Regents parents work together through the RPC to support the various needs of the faculty/staff and students. We foster a sense of community to encourage the building of lasting relationships between school families. All parents of Regents students are members of the RPC and are encouraged to become involved in school activities and events by volunteering in a purposeful way that matches God given gifts and talents.
The Purposes of RPC are:
- Promote ideals of the school
- Foster a sense of community and parent fellowship
- Encourage the building of lasting relationships between parents
- Facilitate parent involvement
- Assist the administration of RSA with special events
- Coordinate and disseminate information about events sponsored by RPC
For more information about RPC, contact Stacey Moore , 2010-2011 RPC Chair.