Ways to Give
There are many ways in which to give to Regents, and various aspects of the school are blessed by your giving. Please consider a donation to help us complete our Vision 2020 Building Fund. Other needs include our general fund, endowment, financial assistance fund, fine arts, athletics or faculty development. If you have any questions or suggestions contact Julie Grevelle or Mary Jane Shorman in our Development Office, 512-899-8095.
- Pledge or Give Online
- Make a one-time donation with credit card or echeck
- Set up a recurring donation with credit card or echeck (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Pledge now, pay later (we'll take your commitment and send you a reminder with each installment)
- Print a pledge agreement and mail it or bring to the development office
- Write a check
Checks should be made payable to Regents School of Austin and sent attention:
Regents Development Office
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
- Transfer funds/stock from your name to Regents School
Please contact Julie Grevelle email@example.com or 512-899-8095 x151 for account transfer details.
- Request a Matching Gift from your Employer
Hundreds of organizations match charitable gifts of employees. Click here to see a list of participating companies and how to process this gift.
- List Regents as a beneficiary in your will